Friday, October 2, 2009

2 a day .. week 10

I am feeling so much stronger that I ask Tim, my trainer-dude, if I can do some two a day work outs. His only hesitation is that I make it a 'want-to' work out.. not a mental .. 'have-to' work out.

So Tuesday, after I work out with Tim, I swim with Faithe. Her swimming is sooo improving. She is doing great. I swim for 35 minutes straight. I do not wear my Polar Watch, so I can not gauge work out. I hit the car .. tired and wet ...

Wednesdays are normally leg days. 612 calorie day. So there was no two-a-day. When the legs are so tired, I leave them to rest. Tim tells me to have recovery days.

But today, with Melissa, my work out was 614 calories and I was tired. We have moved our Saturdays to Fridays. So Thur and Sat are my day alone to work out. It has worked well for both of us. I am keeping up, but the heart rate is still HIGH and LONG.... I know I am getting stronger!

Saturday morning Tim tells me there is a Zumba class at another gym in town. I should try it. I have been telling them I want a class that dances. I like to dance. the music in my kick boxing class keeps me in rhythm.

So tomorrow I Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment