Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Week 11 - Warehouse

Have lost 7 pounds!! Tim tells me the pounds will reach the weeks I have been training. Lots of people tell me they can see I am losing. The jeans are loser in the legs .. but the butt and gut are holding on ... let go already!!

Tim Cole, my trainer, is opening a bigger gym. The Warehouse, he named it.

When he told me he was opening a new bigger gym, I was nervous. Size 2 women running around in cute little outfits ... scares me ..

But I realize that all the women Tim trains now .. are real .. lean. strong. fit. My goals. The women he trains now, are focused on the same goals I have. lean. strong. fit. There are no 'Fame' leotards running around. No fear. Open your Warehouse, TIM!

In opening his new Warehouse, he is buying new 'TOYS'. Did I tell you, that last week, we went outside, and I threw an 8 pound medicine ball fore ward, side ways, granny style, over my head, and every which way he told me. 160 TIMES! 160 TIMES. Who thinks of stuff like this! Arms ached. Arms tired ...

And an iron cross sit up... ouch!

Today, he brought in the rope ... yes, THE ROPE, like the one you have seen on Biggest Loser. The rope that is long and HEAVY.

Today, Tim stretches the rope. I stand on one end. Him on the other. "Jump up, Laurie, and fling the rope to me....20 times." Breathe. "another 20." Breathe. "another 20." My heart rate soars to 187. FROM A ROPE! "Now do it like this," he says, as he flings me side ways at the other end. I try ... ouch, this is going to hurt. "20 times." Breathe. "another 20." Breathe. "another 20." I must tell you ... when I get to 12, I do not even think the rope is reaching him on the other side. Feeling weak! NOW, another way?? "Now do it like this," as he does it with one arm on the side. "20 times." Breathe. "another 20." Breathe. "another 20." then we do some ab work and some medicine ball work. I can not breathe. 627 CALORIES today!

Welcome to the rope, Laurie!

ps .. when I asked him how many times he flings it .. 50 at a time ..

No comments:

Post a Comment