Friday, October 9, 2009

Stronger yet...

Knowing that Melissa was going kill my legs to day, I was glad for the mile over for the week.

She works me hard, but what I realized today is that I am starting to keep up. After a series of punch combination, her eyes were thinking I needed a break, and I did not! I kept on going!

But, when we moved to leg stuff.. I felt like I was carrying logs for legs. Ya know what she had me doing ... jumping on and off some lifted board step thingy. over and over.

I have had three daughters, all natural deliveries.... jumping of any sort does not work well for the bladder. I warned her of this on the first days, when she started with jumping jacks. LEAKAGE! might occur. no matter the keigel exercise.. leakage might occur...

But jumping this time, this day, was not leakage-scary. Perhaps that muscle also is improving. YEAH! for the nightlife too!

546 calories burned according to the Polar Watch.

When I walked in the house tonight ... the cheat treat was made by my Brooke. We got online to see how many calories a chocolate chip cookie is ...

perhaps tomorrow if the legs are working, I will hike HaHa Tonka in Camdenton.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm excited to get to watch your journey and hear from you daily! You are an inspiration.
    We need to get together so I can check out your Polar Watch.

    ReplyDelete