Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whoa horses ....

Tim, trainer-dude, was so helpful during this 'roller coaster of Laurie-ness'.

I did work out with Tim on Tuesday and Wednesday. He talked a lot, I listened more. I pulled the weights, he gave me advice and training. Here is what we decided .... Thursday, I would take a slow walk .. no more ... Friday,
and rest. I would eat whatever I wanted when I went to dinner with my cousins/girlfriends. Saturday, I would not work out with Melissa/Millian' but would rest. Sunday, I would rest more. Monday I would kick box.

Well the rest proved two things. I needed a rest. and if I am not working out, I eat way off my charted list!

Eating ..... my nemesis ..... now, granted my eating has improved 90% since training started. For sure. I am not a binge-r. anymore. But permission to cheat ... and I am going to cheat...

Saturday, went to a Cardinals baseball game with my man, and our daughter and her guy. Cheated. Funnel Cake .... 1/2 ... Brian and I split it. BLT for dinner at a cute little local sandwich place by the stadium. Soft drink ... Peanuts or two or three ...

Cardinals lost and I overate.

And then I overate on Sunday too. After church, my husband Brian made his homemade chicken nachos so we could watch the Chief preseason football game. Chiefs lost ...again and I overate .. Now, to defend my self, or justify, or reason, or whatever, I did not eat nearly what I normally would have eaten. No way. But was it Trainer approved? Probably not.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment