Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Week 9 / 2992 calories

This week and these workouts were so good this week! Focus has been intense.

I kick box with the class, 465 calories in 45 minutes. I am keeping up .. except for abs!

I train with Tim on Tuesday, 451 calories...weight train arms and chest...

Wednesday, I wake up to a beep on my cell phone. I have a text from my 'Millian'. remember, I call my Melissa Cole Mack, Millian because Melissa + Jillian = 'Millian' ...

Her texts: what time do you work out today?

My Text: I work out with Tim at 8 ...

Her Text: Surprise..... you work out with me instead .. is that ok?

My text: Sure!

I put the phone down and look at my man.... "I have to mentally prepare to work out with Melissa. She kills me. I was not planning NOT to breathe today."

I love my Melissa time. Love it. But I know I can not breathe the whole time I work out with her. She is bouncy. She is energy. She is TIGGER from Pooh Bear. She reaches my 187 heart rate and I can not breathe there.

I pop in at 8. She takes me outside .. we sprint. we sprint again. we run backwards. forewards. sideways. sprint. again. I can not breathe. We come in and punch, punch, punch! "Don't you just love this," she asks? I do not answer. I can not answer. I can not breathe. We go back outside and spring more. 642 Calories later ... I leave ready for bed! and it is only 9 AM. I still have a whole day of work in front of me.

Grab the protein shake out the door and think ... note to self: should have not answered the text. Of course, I do not mean that. But wow, she works me OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment