Monday, September 14, 2009

I can not turn the beeping off!

Tonight was kick boxing with my new Polar F6 watch. I was excited to see what it does!

Within 10 minutes of kickin away ... my watch beeps and beeps .. I can not and do not know how to turn it off. So, there I am with 20 or so women beeping and beeping. Melissa, even says outloud, "we have a watch beeping..."

35 minutes my watch beeps! for everyone to hear! Now, I know everyone can SEE how overweight I am... but for them to have to HEAR how out of shape I am in too.... embarrassing!

Directly after class, she teaches me how to turn off the alarm!

47 minutes . 430 calories! 35% fat! LOVE this watch! encourages me to go go go.

The only bad part of this watch is now I have my trainers on my wrist! at all times! At the end of the week the watch will tell them if I worked out on my 2 days of training by myself. and how long and how intense.

Could you imagine carrying Bob and Jillian with you 24/7 ????

1 comment:

  1. how did you turn the alarm off? i'm having the same problem and it is driving me mad!!

    ReplyDelete