Wednesday, September 9, 2009

becoming a fit family!

Week 7 workouts were so much better. I was ready. I was good. I hit that weight, and walked, and worked!

I am flipping that tire. over and over! Tim timed me today, I am faster, stronger. Then he had me do some exercise that he created. Now, I know he has a Masters Degree in this ... but where he learned some of these exercises is beyond me.

My hamstrings are worn today and stretched. That is good. I have been trying to get this one exercise form down correctly for the past three weeks. I knew my form was wrong because the targeted muscle was not 'feeling' it nearly like it should. He has me hold the bar, with weights, in front of me, and swoop the fanny outward without bending the knee. My fanny is already swooped outward! I ate it that way ... today I got the exercise though ... or it got me .. which ever, and am sore a bit.

The littlest Bennett girl, our daughter Faithe, 11, started swim training today. It seems that she wants her sport as well. The area swim team begins competition in early spring 2010, but Faithe is in prep work now. She asked to get stroke help and get trained.

This is a big deal for me. Being a mom, I want the best for out three girls. I want to train correctly. 'Train the child in the way he should go,' the Bible says.

My daughters are old enough 18, 15, 11. that I know I have passed some of my terrible eating habits to them. It breaks my heart to think I have caused to them struggle with themselves or not treating their body correctly.

However, when I see them, start to themselves want better for themselves, in spite of me, I glow with joy.

So Faithe trains with her swimming coach today. and swims, and swims, and swims .. and loves it. And then Faithe knows to eat a healthy protein afterward to revive her body.

I am thankful to the Lord for hope and for taking what I did not intend to teach the girls and make it for good ...

No comments:

Post a Comment