Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 5

Begin week 5 today. It is going good. Scale is not moving, but strength is strengthening. More push ups than last week.

Tim Cole, my trainer dude, prepares this band thing over this huge bar for me. I just watch and recover from the last exercise and then he tells me. "Do a pull up!" A PULL UP? I am 36 year old over weight wimpy girl and he thinks I am going to do a pull up. This should be fun.

Then he puts my knee in the biggest rubber band thing and says, "Pull. Pull again." No pull up, pulling up. So he puts something under the foot that can not reach the ground and says, "Jump, and do the pull up."

I DID IT. One PULL UP ..... will the held of the HUGE rubber band AND the jump from the stool under my feet and the bounce of the jump.

Leaving with my yummy whey protein shake in hand, I call my man Brian, and say, I did a PULL UP. (I leave out the part about the band and stool)

No comments:

Post a Comment