Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturdays with 'Millian'

For the past few Saturdays, my Millian's, (Melissa + BL Jillian) goal is to keep my heart rate as high as she can for as long as she can. She has her Polar Watch F6 on and gauges about my heart rate .. yeah right. ..

So, gasping for air, I chase her all around the room. Punching up the room, kicking her back down the room. Running and punching up the room, kicking and gasping down the room. Again and again until I am out of breath. When I can not breathe she allows for me to catch up with OXYGEN and here we go again.

"Don't you just love this," she yells? I can not answer, I can not breathe.

I like these Saturdays. I like the rush AFTERWARD, but the 'during', I think I am going to crash....die...cry. I feel the fattest, on these days. I feel the weakest, on these days. I do not like how I feel during the work out, but afterward .... I know I have done the body good.

What I also like is that she keeps introducing me to the fit. lean. strong. world I am wanting to reside in. She is inspiration to me. Her energy is abounding. Her smile assists me.

One hour flies with her. Calories burned. Muscles moved. Lungs recover.
"See you Monday", I say, as I limp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment