Saturday, August 22, 2009

Brian's birthday .

My husband's birthday is today. Tim, trainer-dude asked me if I wanted to take the day off and reschedule my workout with Melissa...oops I mean Millian.

"No, I want to work out. If Brian is ok with it, I want to honor this commitment to myself," I say. Brian is great with it .. he sleeps in.

So, we work out. Melissa has me kicking some donkey kick. I really think that she thinks of things to tape secretly and give them to Funniest Home Videos. One foot goes in one band, while hanging far up from the floor. Another foot in another band. Hands go on the floor. and KICK! and KICK! KICK LIKE A DONKEY!

And I am PAYING for this ...

Brian and I went on a road trip for his birthday. It was so much fun. However, in my effort not to eat fast food and eat from a real restaurant, I starved my man. This road trip through the middle of Missouri was without gas station and restaurant for HOURS. When we did find a Mexican place, and ordered, I slipped off to the little girls room. During the 3 minutes I was gone, our food was brought out and Brian had devoured his and started on mine. (the parts he knew I would not eat)

We ended up in St Genevieve, Missouri and walked and walked around the downtown.
We both are used book junkies and scope out a town for used book stores. It was a great birthday celebration even if I was a donkey for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment