Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Then I can not move....

It was not 24 hours later and I have to use two hands to get off the toilet!!

My legs are not walking right. My arms ache. I lay in bed and ache so bad, I can not sleep or MOVE.

I lay in bed and talk to myself. 'No pain. No gain.' 'It is good to be sore.' 'Day one is over.' WHATEVER!!!

I get up. Ouch. Ouch. Ibuprofen. Where are you? There is one step at my house, I stare at it. I can not step. I can not move. Zombie-like walking.

My husband wants to help. Wants to rub me down. No, no, no! Please do not touch. Ouch. My man, muscle man, contractor, size 32, 175 pound man, smiles at me. Kisses me on the forehead, says, "have a good day. Keep going."

Trainer-dude told me to rest today...... Yeah, like I can do anything else?? I can not move!

I teach the girls. from a chair. I move as little as possible .... knowing that tomorrow at 8 AM my muscles are going to have to move again......

to sore to sleep .... what have I got myself into??
I think I need another doctor's opinion .. this is madness..

No comments:

Post a Comment