Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Virus interrupts diet

I was suppose to be finished with the crazy diet on the 23rd. But a virus given to me by my husband interrupted the diet plan. However, I did lose 6 pounds on the plan. Now I can eat meat and veggies except for potatoes and no breads. In a week we will add the potato and then in another week we will add the bread.

The virus knocked me around a bit and I lost a lot of energy that I would have rather found and used. I have not been sick in a long time. I know remember how glad I am to feel good.

Dec 20th, was our annual church Christmas play. Every year our church does a play the Sunday evening before Christmas, and our kids and youth are the main characters. Brian and I help with the play, so begin sick this weekend was not fun. However, after the play, our church has 'goodies' galore and yummy drinks. Temptation City! So, right after the play, I remained in the sanctuary cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Did not go to fellowship hall where the food was. and I am happy to report I did not eat the feast of sweets. ..... distraction was a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment