Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rotation Jeans

I know every woman has a pair. You know the pair of jeans in her closet that when it comes up for rotation to wear, you look at it and think, "You gonna be tight today?" "Did the dryer shrink you more again?"

Well, I have this pair of jeans in my rotation that kicks my psychy every time. Until now! last week, I tried on the jeans to wear for the day, looking around for a pair of spankx, although I do not own any, and say to myself, "Ok, here we go ... One leg in ... good. Second leg in ... good.. Here is the real test .. over the fanny ... yep .. and now zip ...YES! I finally have room to breathe TOO!"

Rotation Jean is loose! This is a milestone! This is a new beginning!

So, I take off that pair of jeans and evaluate the jean schedule. Baggy jeans (and I had three pair that were too baggy ..Finally! ) are off to the consignment store. I try on two pair of the 'once fit me nicely but do not fit now (yet) jeans', and tried them on. Fit! Let me remind you four of these pair are the same size of jeans. According to the tag... but not according to the body. Then, in the way back of the closet, I found a pair I had long forgot about ... tried them on .. and yep, they fit too. So, four pair fit. Time to hit consignment stores for jeans.

Tried on jeans at the store, some fit, some did not. But all 16s are way to big. This makes me happy. Out of the 16s forever. Tried on about 6 pair of 14s. 4 fit. One fit 'well'. One was too big. Bought two pair and left with a smile. Getting closer to goal.

Swearing off anything with strings or elastic unless I am working out. This is disaster, like a free ticket to eat more portion than allowed. You all know what I mean. You are full quicker in a pair of jeans then ol' comfy sweats. Promise you!

1 comment:

  1. I know those jeans! I have quite a few pair that are awaiting my return! The ones I look at with trepidation are actually fitting right now and that is because I have been cleaning and chasing two little ones around for 5 days. I think I found my weight loss trick.. Should I adopt or what??!!?!?!?!?!? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete