Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Diet for two weeks ...

My trainer surprised me last week with a new diet. A ONLY 2 WEEK diet ...

No carbs .. none ... notta one .. for two weeks .... no loaded coffee, no veggies, no non-calorie sweetened thing either. No Crystal Light, no diet colas, nothing that even taste like sugar.

This diet is to last until the 23rd of December ...

So far, I have had eggs for breakfast. No biggie, as I was already having eggs for breakfast. Protein shake after I work out. He wanted me to have my protein shake with water ... GROSS!!! but instead I found an almond milk with >1 g carb per serving, so I am having that instead of water. It is good. Lunch is some hot tuna with melted swiss. It is good. And dinner, Brian is making me some good lean proteins.

5 days into the diet, lost 4 pounds. Is this water weight? I wonder. I do not think so, because I am still fully exercising. Maybe some, but clothes are loose. And three people commented on my neck begining smaller. So maybe, I lost 4 pounds in the neck.... ??? Bodies are weird!

We will see how the rest of the week goes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment